When we were finished with the first brad, I had the student flip their strips over so that the pictures were facing the table. We fanned out the strips and I had the students curl up a strip and hand it to me (so I could keep the holes somewhat in line) one at a time. I placed another brad in this set of holes and there we had it! Look how cute they turned out!
|wh- question pumpkin|
This was my first attempt at it, so I didn’t add leaves. I plan to do this same thing with my preschoolers and their artic sounds. For them I might do a leaf or vine of some sort!
One of the pumpkins (the one I forgot to get a picture of…) came out much more round than the other two. I have no idea for the life of me why that is, though! I wish I could figure it out! I really wish I had gotten a picture, because it really was drastically better. Oh well!
This was so easy and fun! I’m definitely going to be doing more crafts with my younger guys!